V-Europe with the support of the Federal Ministry of Justice is planning a new project to support and promote the recovery and well-being of victims of terrorism, and their families.
We are looking for dedicated and experienced victim advocates to assist survivors in overcoming obstacles, engaging with local resources and services, and receiving their legal rights and benefits.
The Resource coordinator's responsibilities include visiting service users at their homes, assessing their needs, assisting them through formal processes, and working with other professionals and agencies to support victims' recovery.
• Experienced professionals with university degree - social work/psychology/criminology
• Excellent language skills - Dutch and French. Good knowledge of English. German an asset
• Articulate, sensitive, caring and dedicated
• EU National / legal work permit in the EU with no criminal record
• Driving license
• One-year contract (full-time), renewable
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application should include your CV and a motivation letter outlining why you want the job, your special attributes suited for the job, and the skills and experience you can offer.
Two references are required.
Please note that only suitable applicants will be contacted.